Apple’s Logic Pro X is one of the most powerful and popular Digital Audio Workstations (DAW) available. Used by major recording studios and top level artists and producers, it offers an unbridled set of music production tools, loops and virtual instruments that allow the user to create top tier professional songs and compositions.
Music producer Aubrey Whitfield demonstrates how to use Logic Pro effectively so you can create the best tracks as efficiently as possible. As well as producing and mixing with major artists and labels, Aubrey has been a user of Logic since 2008 and has an in-depth understanding of Logic's full range of tools.
Specifically, this 1.30 hour online masterclass will show you:
- How to use Logic’s flex tool to tune vocals and align vocals to the tempo
- How to use Logic’s aux/bus channels for creating great submixes
- Pre-amp and midi integration
- How to use some of Logic’s stock plugins
- How to use automation for volume and other effects
- Making full use of Logic’s piano roll for midi control
- Looping and audio auditioning tools
- Slicing, glueing, splitting and editing audio tracks
- How to organise your arrangement window for maximum workflow efficiency
- Audio/track grouping
- Logic shortcuts and little tricks you never knew about!
WHO THIS COURSE IS FOR:
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to understanding the most important features of Logic Pro X. The masterclass will cover both the basics and more advanced techniques making it suitable for all levels of experience.
Logic Pro X Masterclass
Running Time: 1.28 hr mins
Delivery: Digital Download
Original class recording date: 16 October 2022
Due to copyright, customers are prohibited from sharing the video recording or uploading it to the internet.