This special one hour masterclass will delve into the realities of being a professional music producer and how new producers can find artists to produce, and go into music producing as a full time career.
Specifically, Aubrey will talk through:
- How Aubrey went from working a full time 9-5 job at the Civil Service to becoming a professional music producer in less than 18 months.
- The skills needed to become a professional music producer
- How to market yourself as a producer
- How to attract and retain paying clients
- How to get work with major label artists
- The multiple income streams you can garner as a producer and the average salary you can expect to earn
- The importance of social media and how to use it to your advantage
- Overview of copyright and royalties
- How to maximise your studio set-up to produce top level productions
**During a small part of this masterclass there were some minor internet issues disrupting presentation.
How to become a successful music producer
Running Time: 1hr
Delivery: Digital Download
Original recording date: 12c June 2022
Due to copyright, customers are prohibited from sharing the video recording or uploading it to the internet.