This one hour online masterclass will be hosted by music producer and songwriter Aubrey Whitfield who has worked with the likes of Little Mix, Kelly Clarkson, George Shelley (Union J), and Simon Webbe (Blue) as well as writing with the major record labels. She was also the founder of E3 and Echodrop Records and has successfully run a record label.
This masterclass is aimed at artists, bands, and music producers whose dream it is to achieve success in the charts and in the mainstream. In such a competitive music industry, understanding how to build a fanbase and achieve millions of streams on the likes of Spotify is imperative to any mainstream success.
During the masterclass, Aubrey will discuss:
- What skills and attributes make a successful artist in the music industry
- How record labels work and how to attract them
- How music producers can market themselves as artists to achieve mainstream success
- How to effectively use Spotify to gain new fans and listeners
- A strategy for releasing your own music to ensure maximum traction
- Income streams to ensure a long career in the music industry
- Branding and marketing
- Tips and tricks for creating momentum and attracting attention from the media
How to Achieve Mainstream Success as an Artist or Producer Masterclass
Running Time: 58.49mins
Original Recording Date: 14 August 2022
Delivery: Digital Download
Due to copyright, customers are prohibited from sharing the video recording or uploading it to the internet.