Mastering is the final stage of audio production; the process of putting the finishing touches on a song by enhancing the overall sound, creating consistency across the album, and preparing it for distribution. During this one hour online masterclass via Zoom, music producer Aubrey Whitfield will teach you how to master your own songs, or other people's songs, for professional results.
Whether you're new to mastering or looking to sharpen up your skills, this detailed masterclass will equip you with all the tools and skills to be able to master songs effortlessly.
During this masterclass you will learn:
- The fundamentals of audio mastering
- The importance, and use, of different audio mastering plugins
- The basic processing chain for mastering
- The sonic effect of different mastering plugins while mastering
- The general settings on plugins for optimal mastering
- The standards for streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube etc)
- Optimising your studio set-up for mastering
- Audio file editing and noise reduction
- EQ mastering techniques
- Compression and dynamics processing
- Multiband processing
- Stereo imaging
- Loudness levels. including LUFS and dBs
Audio Mastering Masterclass
Running Time: 1 hour
Original Recording Date: 13 August 2022
Delivery: Digital Download
Due to copyright, customers are prohibited from sharing the video recording or uploading it to the internet.